Live view on the K20D is pretty painful but it too has a grid when in use, but an actual grid screen for the K-r, the physical size is the same as for the *ist-D/Ds/Ds2 so you can use the LL-60 screen. The focus should be the same, though it might make it a bit dimmer. I don't know for sure. I believe that the camera is even designed so that the screen is user replaceable, (though it's not mentioned anywhere in the manual AFIK).

On 7/2/2011 9:16 PM, Jeffery Johnson wrote:
David: Will give the heel lift a try tomorrow morning when I go out to
Radnor Lake. I will also attempt and force myself to look at the lines that
are on the focus screen.

PJ: Live view has the grid but I find (even though when I first got the K-R
I thought I would enjoy the live view) I rarely if ever use live view.

You can see my latest captures by visiting my Flickr page:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jt-johnson/

-----Original Message-----
From: pdml-boun...@pdml.net [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of P.
J. Alling
Sent: Saturday, July 02, 2011 8:07 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: OT: Or Perhaps not as it is Photo related question

Get a grid screen, I find it helps.

On 7/2/2011 9:05 PM, Jeffery Johnson wrote:
I am discovering that I am tending to lean toward my right side when I
am taking photos. This is not always the case but I do discover when
looking at photos that some do tend to lean toward the right more. My
K-R does not come with an on screen visible leveler, which would be
handy, so I suppose my
question: How best do I go about forcing myself to level out my photos?

I hope all that made sense..
Jeffery

--
Where's the Kaboom?  There was supposed to be an Earth-shattering Kaboom!

        --Marvin the Martian.

follow the directions.