From: pdml-boun...@pdml.net [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of
Brian Walters
Sent: Saturday, July 02, 2011 9:33 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: OT: Or Perhaps not as it is Photo related question

On Sat, 02 Jul 2011 20:05 -0500, "Jeffery Johnson"
<jefferytjohn...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
> I am discovering that I am tending to lean toward my right side when I
> am taking photos. This is not always the case but I do discover when
> looking at photos that some do tend to lean toward the right more. My
> K-R does not come with an on screen visible leveler, which would be
> handy, so I suppose my
> question: How best do I go about forcing myself to level out my photos?

Can't you just use the etched lines of the viewfinder AF guides to help or
doesn't the K-r have those?  I find it's quite easy to line them up if you
have a defined horizon or a vertical object in the field of view.

If that fails, just rotate and crop the image in post.

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters
Western Sydney Australia