On 7/3/2011 04:05, Jeffery Johnson wrote:
I am discovering that I am tending to lean toward my right side when I am
taking photos. This is not always the case but I do discover when looking at
photos that some do tend to lean toward the right more. My K-R does not come
with an on screen visible leveler, which would be handy, so I suppose my
question: How best do I go about forcing myself to level out my photos?

I hope all that made sense..
Jeffery

Jeffery, the boundaries of your viewfinder are straight lines. Also you can use the focus area brackets in the viewfinder. Once you align either verticals or horizontals, only minimal physical motion of your hands is necessary for final framing. You could probably make it without breaking the alignment.

Also, your camera viewfinder does not have 100% coverage. Thus, there is a bit of space left on each side that you don't see. You can use it to correct reasonably small angles.

Boris