You'd be surprised at how many posts have been written (in other
forums) in the last week saying "I was about to buy a K-5 and a few
lenses but now I don't think I will because I don't want to end up
like those Olympus shooters."

I feel like taking a bullhorn to the internet and screaming: "What
part of 'Ricoh has bought Pentax for its interchangeable lens
division' says 'end of line' to you?????"

Like most discerning readers on this here list, I agree that this will
be a good thing for Pentax, and probably even better for Ricoh.

Cheers,

   —M.

    \/\/o/\/\ --> http://WorldOfMiserere.com

    http://EnticingTheLight.com