No real point, just another way of saying too much information, There are lots of disgusting foods available, and MREs while head and shoulders above most other survival foods have enough odd, and shall we say unusual combinations of ingredients to have garnered the sobriquet of "Meals Refused by Ethiopians". In other words food so bad that even the truly desperate won't eat it. That may be a slur against Ethiopians, and it is certainly a slur against MREs. i was trying subtly and humorously trying to imply that I didn't need the gory details. Like I said, I failed.