On 11-07-13 3:31 AM, Larry Colen wrote:
On Jul 11, 2011, at 8:11 AM, Bruce Walker wrote:

I second that. Lots of features, non-obvious UI. Work great when you figure 'em
out though.
Work great when you figure them out, and you want to do something that Pentax
thought you should do. Good luck if you ever want to shoot in manual mode
though.

Manual mode is what I do mostly with them. They work predictably and consistently that way, for me. More than one and P-TTL is pretty much useless.

BTW: I cleaned all the battery contacts with a contact cleaner last night and some random trouble I was having went away. Used a q-tip to reach the bottom of the battery compartment.

-bmw