On Sun, Jul 10, 2011 at 6:56 PM, Larry Colen <l...@red4est.com> wrote:
> But I have not yet had anything bad happen to an open memory door.  I have my
> process and procedure for reading files, which usually works, but sometimes I
> get interrupted and the process gets derailed, so I thought I'd see if there
> was an easy mnemonic.

That's an interesting issue you bring up, Larry, albeit rather off the
topic all together. You see, if you're concentrated on something and
your train of thought is derailed, in a manner of speaking, I doubt
that a mnemonic could help you back on track. I know, it happens to me
often. Consider this bit of C# that I recently found I wrote myself
half a year ago:

SomeType var = null;
if (var == null) return null; else return var;

Clearly, I haven't been concentrated at the time I wrote this bit.
Thankfully it is sufficiently harmless...

I hope, you see my point.

--
Boris