So,
you probably already know that the below -rather meaningless- question
is "a single word" in Turkish :

Have you been among the ones that we had failed to turn into Macedonians?
(In the good old times, the country part was read as
"Czechoslovakians" to make the sentence look even longer).

Please pass my best wishes to Zeycan and Pinar :)

Bulent

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bc_the_path/
http://photo.net/photodb/user?user_id=2226822
http://www.pentaxphotogallery.com/bulentcelasun