On 2011-08-03 09:10 , Igor Roshchin wrote:
What model(s) of color-calibration devices (colorimeters) for computer
displays would you recommend? (For Windows - XP and Win7, - if that matters)
I am looking for something that would be reasonable - both in
functionality (quality, convenience of use) and price.

I heard mostly about Spyder. But then even Spyder seems to have
several variations (Datacolor DC S3P100 Spyder 3 Pro, Datacolor DC
S3EL100 Spyder 3 Elite, Datacolor DC S3X100 Spyder 3 Express).

i've been shopping for a calibrator too; i have what i think is the the original Spyder, but i haven't found software that will drive it on Mac OS X 10.5 or above

the Spyder 3 Express has an attractive price, but i'm put off by notes that none of the Spiders read or adjust luminance; can anyone address how much that might matter?