On Fri, Aug 5, 2011 at 11:36 AM, Igor Roshchin <s...@komkon.org> wrote:
> Thanks a lot to all who responded!
> I've got quite some information to think about and to research further.
>
> So far, - Various version of i1 Display, eye-one, etc. as they come up
> in the search on Amazon are somewhat confusing.
>
> Godfrey, - if /when you get to compare i1 Display vs ColorMunki,
> please post it here (and you can Cc: me, - in case I will
> be travelling and not reading the list closely).

Regards the i1 Display (aka Eye One Display 2) , don't get any of the
"Lite" or "Basic" packages. They use a less expensive and less capable
colorimeter unit. Go for the i1 Display 2 or i1 Display Pro.

I have used a ColorMunki once ... Using it seems little different from
using the i1 Display, really.
--
Godfrey
  godfreydigiorgi.posterous.com