On Aug 5, 2011, at 9:03 PM, Rick Womer wrote:

> A couple of comments on the Huey Pro (since I have one):
>
> First, it does not measure luminance, and since the BIG difference between my
> on-screen displays and prints is luminance, I am also in the market for a new
> calibrator.

My Spyder 2 doesn't measure luminance either, but I haven't seen this as a
problem. First, an illuminated display will never provide a perfect preview of
the relative brightness of flat art. They're two different animals. So once I
have my monitor's colors dialed in and matching those of the prints, I tweak
the brightness until I get a print that I consider perfect. It's just one
adjustment, so it's not a big deal to adjust it to a level that yields the
correct print brightness.
Paul