On Aug 16, 2011, at 2:53 AM, Bob Sullivan wrote:

> S,  Only problem is his brakes are probably better than yours...

I wouldn't think so.  MTB brakes would stop you far quicker than a truck,
especially an articulated one.  Truckers have to be very aware of their
stopping distances and they risk jackknifing if they brake too hard.  But the
closer you follow the better your reflexes need to be :)

I drafted for the first time just the other day, but I was only drafting behind
another couple of road cyclists.  It's amazing how much energy you save and
goes a long way towards explaining why I can never drop people who sit on my
wheel when I'm out on a solo training ride.

Dave