Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul Stenquist" <pnstenqu...@comcast.net>

Subject: Re: Irene

It was certainly a major storm. But it was the object of round-the-clock television coverage, and billions of tax dollars were spent preparing for it. It received far more press than the devastating tornadoes that literally leveled Joplin, Missouri. Perhaps not much ado about nothing, but certainly much ado about very little. It could only happen on the east coast.

More like it could only happen in the U. S.

Paul