PJ, glad to hear you made it through.  Hope you up & running soon...
more & more friends here in MA are getting power back today.

And Joseph, I'm with you.  Our scenic little New England town likes to
tout the claim that Eleanor Roosevelt described us as having "the most
beautiful Main St in America," and you have to get approval from the
town fathers to change the paint color on your front door, yet the
landscape is blighted by the ugly wires everywhere.  And the
sneakers... what is up with that, anyway?

:)
-c