Thank you *very* much, Dario!

-bmw

On 11-09-02 9:42 AM, Dario Bonazza wrote:
.. and a very-well executed portrait it is! I truky like the stuff you showed us lately.
Dario

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bruce Walker" <bruce.wal...@gmail.com>
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Friday, September 02, 2011 3:34 PM
Subject: PESO Red

Same venue as "Here and now" PESO. We were drinking wine and killing time waiting for the Official Wedding Photog to wrap up in the garden. This guest was dying to get her picture taken ...

http://goo.gl/eIePW  [500px]

K20D, DA* 55/1.4 @ 2.8, 1/180th sec, ISO 200.
Bare AF-540FGZ (M, 1/16th) lying on table to the right for front fill, outdoor light in open shade (under an awning).
LR3, PS CS5 for retouch.

Comments are most welcome.

-bmw