As long as we are WISHING, wouldn't it be cool if Pentax would take
the knowledge they achieve from building the 645D and offer a 645
digital back for the 67?

Obviously, 67 equipment prices would rise but I think there would be a
not-insignificant number of  people who would pay $3k-4k to make a 67
digital with a sensor size larger than FF DSLRs (even if it was with
full manual exposure and focusing). I don't think it would cannibalize
645D sales, since the 645D offers AF and auto-exposure and all that
good stuff.

Never happen but we can wish....

Darren Addy
Kearney, Nebraska