That last shot is amazing, wonderful.

As for online presentation, yeah, there are a lot of processes that
are going to abuse your precious bits.  This is one reason I self-host
everything I care about at tbray.org; the "large" versions of my pix
are what comes out of Lightroom.

Having said that, most browsers don't have color management and most
monitors are complete uncalibrated shite, so most people will see a
poor rendition.  All you can do is make it *possible* for people who
care to see approximately what you saw.

 -Tim