On 9/24/2011 6:51 PM, Larry Colen wrote:
On Sep 24, 2011, at 3:09 PM, P. J. Alling wrote:

Most of the "young people", I know doing serious shooting are using B&W film in
vintage SLRs.
Do they ride their fixie bicycles to go shoot?

No but the unserious ones shoot with their iPhones.

:-)

Seriously though, more power to them.  I was one of those kids that used a
fountain pen, just because it was archaic and different.  If decent digital
cameras and processing had been around when I lost darkroom access, there
wouldn't have been 25 year gap in my serious shooting.