On 2011-10-07 20:23, William Robb wrote:

The American company that I work for actually has an acronym manual that
is recommended reading to allow us to communicate with each other.

I work for IBM. Once upon a time, they had entire racks of such manuals. They converted them to electronic form on the intranet. Then they hid them behind undiscoverable, inscrutable search terms so that they would never again see the light of day. Ah the joys of working in a bureaucracy.

--
Thanks,
DougF (KG4LMZ)