Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Stan Halpin" <s...@stans-photography.info>

Subject: Re: Challenge: Photos of your bikes

On Oct 21, 2011, at 2:39 PM, Walt Gilbert wrote:

On 10/21/2011 1:01 PM, Ken Waller wrote:

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "David J Brooks" <pentko...@gmail.com>

On Fri, Oct 21, 2011 at 1:42 PM, Doug Brewer <d...@alphoto.com> wrote:
On 10/21/11 1:40 PM, Bruce Walker wrote:

On 11-10-21 1:37 PM, Larry Colen wrote:

I suspect that photography is an art from that attracts people who
like things mechanical. Maybe it's just the high percentage of Y
chromosomes, or maybe something about photography attracts gear heads.
Walt's recent post has prompted several people to talk about their
bikes, but I bet almost every one on this list has a camera, and most
of you know how to use it. So, how about posting photos of your bikes?

I suspect that there are some interesting ones owned by the members of
the PDML.

This might cause a chain reaction.

maybe, but we might be two tired

Some one spoke of that already

You might figure someone on the list would pedal that idea here.

As soon as I can get a brake in my day, I'm taking it up.

I'm trying to frame a reply and will post it when available.

Glad to see this thread hasn't been derailed yet.