Hoo boy, don't get me started...!  For a family of 5, we have more
bikes than ought to be allowed.  My husband collects them, sort of...
which used to mildly annoy me, until I figured out what's good for the
gander is good for the goose ( a little enablement for a happy
marriage, right?)  He recently bought one (a Klein mtb) that is
exactly like one he already owns.  He found it on ebay, and had his
brother in MI buy it, and ship it here.  I do not even try to
understand anymore...

Anyway, here's one of our more unique bikes, from when we got it,
about a year & a half ago:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/23028562@N04/sets/72157623811081733/with/4554038697/

:)
-c