Hi Joe:  Yep, got the apple care for the iPad.  I got Airport Extreme set up
this afternoon and the wireless is working well, but it doesn't reach the
living room.  We have a really long apartment.  But I think I'll be able to
piggy-back airport extreme with airport express.  Got my iCloud account set up.
 The new iCal is nice, so much so I may be going digital for my day book, which
would be a major change for me, but my hand writing has gotten so bad, iCal is
much easier to read.  I haven't done iOS 5 on my iPhone yet--I'm a little tired
of downloading stuff.  It can wait. Only had to make 1 call to my internet
service provider.  I've never been able to understand all the acronyms
regarding input output and all that stuff.  The Lion download and install went
without a hitch, as did the iOS 5 upgrade on the iPad.  All in all, I can't
complain--just a lot of time spent downloading etc.  The longest minutes in the
day are downloading upgrade minutes.
 I really like reading on the iPad; I'm reading a Fran Leibowitz's book, Tales
from A Broad, which is very funny.    Big cheers, Christine