Christine - Like the pix and you've cropped it well. Congrats on the iPad. I got one as a b-day gift a couple weeks ago and am liking it a lot. I really wanted a tablet and I think the iPad is the best choice - at least for the foreseeable future.

The calendar is great in conjunction with the "cloud" and the iPhone. Make an entry on one device at it auto syncs with the cloud and the other device. Be sure to get the camera adapter so you can copy your images right from the SD card to the iPad.

-p