Thanks, Christine!  Much appreciated.  We did, in fact, have a lovely day of
weather, but we had some shocking events at work today.  First, there was a
small fire in our new parking garage.  It was quickly attended to (we're right
across the street from a firehouse), and there was no damage;  then someone's
brakes went out will leaving the parking garage, and the driver hit a ramp
railing.  Again, no permanent damage, and the driver is fine.  Then we had a
bomb threat.  While in one of the bathrooms, students noticed "this building
will blow up today at 1:30 p.m." written on the wall, and, of course, reported
it to the teachers, who called security, who called the police.  Then the fire
alarm was sounded, and we evacuated.  The police and the canine patrol arrived
in full force.  I was in a meeting when the fire alarm, so once we learned it
would be a while before we could return to our offices, we walked to a
colleague's home two blocks away and finished up our meeting.  My joke for the
afternoon was "I think we've all had a little too much sugar today."  So, there
you have it!  The Halloween of 2011.  Big cheers,  Christine/Chicago