From: pdml-boun...@pdml.net [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of Paul
Stenquist
Sent: Tuesday, November 08, 2011 9:55 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: OT: No right or wrong answer just me pondering a question.

You wouldn't want to wear earplugs, because that would get in the way of
doing a good job. You would study their music and make sure you photographed
them in a way that complemented whatever it was they were producing. I
worked on Buick advertising at a time when Buick products were pretty awful,
but I embraced their best points and enthusiastically worked at presenting
them in their best light. It was my job.

Paul
On Nov 8, 2011, at 10:29 PM, Jeffery Johnson wrote:

> Again was a question I was pondering... I suppose one could wear
> earplugs but then again probably would be a good thing to wear them
> even if you liked what you were hearing :)

follow the directions.