On 20/11/2011 3:03 AM, Bob W wrote:
So.

I am going to get rid of as many books as I think I can*, to make some room
in my head. If you had to live with only one photography book from those you
now own (this means your answer cannot be "The Decisive Moment"), which
would it be, and why?

*In reality, this may mean that I keep maybe one shelf of photo books,
principally signed 1st editions by Magnum photographers and similar greats.

Tricky, but for me it would probably be "Women are Beautiful".

--

der...@iinet.net.au
http://members.iinet.net.au/~derbyc