So, can we agree that on a PESO or GESO or PUG entry or whatever, if
the poster invites criticism, those who have an opinion of any sort
are free to express it, and to give positive or negative feedback, as
long as the comments are directed to the merits or failings of the
image, and not personal insults to the poster?

Dan Matyola