On 11/29/2011 10:49 AM, Daniel J. Matyola wrote:
I don't know, Ann.  It seems to me that the comments have been rather
polite and non-critical of late.  Six or nine months ago, I received
some detailed and pointed constructive criticisms on a number of
images, but that hasn't been the case for the last few months.  As a
result, I find myself posting fewer images now, because I now longer
anticipate being told what are the weaknesses of the posted images.

Either that, or the criticisms were so helpful that your current work has few, if any weaknesses.

It seems that I haven't been getting a lot of feed back on the photos that I post lately, and took that as a sign that I post to many, so I've been trying to wait until the end of the month and just posting a list to my monthly "best of", which is entirely counterproductive to getting useful feedback, but is less tedious to the list.

I think that one thing that might help the quality, and usefulness of feedback on this list is if people were able to improve their skill at giving and getting feedback on their photos. We should talk about that some time.

--
Larry Colen l...@red4est.com (from dos4est)