On Wednesday, November 30, 2011 7:16 AM, "Darren Addy"
<pixelsmi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I submitted my first three images to PPG (just for the halibut) and
> was wondering what sort of time range your images were in "Pending
> Artist Voting" before being accepted or rejected.
>
> I submitted two on 11/21 and one on 11/22 and all are still pending.
> (All were PESOs in the past). Thanks in advance for any replies.

As others have mentioned, the time varies.  Currently I've got 20
'Pending', five of which have been pending since 8 Nov.  On the other
hand, several that I submitted when the new PPG came on line on 24 Oct
were processed within a couple of weeks.

With the PPG, patience is a prerequisite....

> While we're at it, if you would give me the PPG link to your artist
> page, I would be most grateful. Thanks!

http://www.pentaxphotogallery.com/artists/brianwalters

Cheers

Brian