Brian Walters wrote:

>As others have mentioned, the time varies.  Currently I've got 20
>'Pending', five of which have been pending since 8 Nov.  On the other
>hand, several that I submitted when the new PPG came on line on 24 Oct
>were processed within a couple of weeks.
>
>With the PPG, patience is a prerequisite....

I think we can assume at this point that the images *are* subject to a
second judging - one by people at Pentax - before being accepted into
the gallery. They just don't seem to be making a point of telling
people about it. (Probably good policy on their part, I suspect.)

--
Mark Roberts - Photography & Multimedia
www.robertstech.com