The dropbox boys have removed "Get Public Link" and replaced it with a new and improved "Get Shareable Link" command. This does two things, it gives a "Tiny URL" like address, but when you click on that link it displays the HTML code of your web page, and asks if you want to download it, rather than allowing the browser to display the page. I find this to be very annoying. I've left a message on their forum explaining the problem and asking for a workaround or fix. I have no idea if they'll even respond. However if more of us complain perhaps there's a better chance that they'll take notice and do something about it.

--
Don't lose heart!  They might want to cut it out, and they'll want to avoid a
lengthily search.