On Dec 1, 2011, at 4:23 AM, Bob Sullivan wrote:

> Dave,
> I like the isolated feeling in these.
> And the beach and sky seem to have a rhythm about them.
> Repeated patterns...It's quite soothing
> Regards,  Bob S..

Yes I agree about the rhythm.  There's something about that place that I can't
quite put my finger on.  I'm almost thinking that it looks better there under
cloud rather than blue sky.  We were there on a hot, dry day when our famous
northwest wind was blowing and I think that added to the atmosphere.  One of
these days I should shoot a sunset there.

Dave