On 2 February 2012 10:35, Tim Øsleby <maritim...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Don't know about the authentasy of this, (I'm at work and can't check it out)
> http://www.photographyblog.com/news/pentax_k-mount_lens_roadmap/
>
> --
> MaritimTim

Photographyblog is saying they saw the new Pentax lens roadmap at the
K-01 unveiling in the UK. Here's what's in store (subject to change,
the whims of Pentax gods, market situation, etc.):

2012:

  -  DA Standard lens (50mm)
  -  DA High magnification zoom lens (18-200mm)
  -  DA Telephoto lens (550mm)

2013:

  -  DA Ltd zoom (24-38mm)
  -  DA Telephoto zoom (125-375mm)
  -  DA Wideangle zoom (12-28mm)
  -  DA Zoom (18-120mm)
  -  DA AF RC 1.4x teleconverter

Focal lengths are approximate and garnered from reading the tea leaves
in the images of the roadmap shown by Photographyblog. I'm sure Pentax
is being vague on purpose, most likely because many of them are
probably not even on the drawing board. The lenses, I mean, not the
Pentax employees.

Cheers,

   —M.

    \/\/o/\/\ --> http://WorldOfMiserere.com