On 02/02/2012 10:45 AM, Miserere wrote:

Focal lengths are approximate and garnered from reading the tea leaves
in the images of the roadmap shown by Photographyblog. I'm sure Pentax
is being vague on purpose, most likely because many of them are
probably not even on the drawing board. The lenses, I mean, not the
Pentax employees.

From the looks of the K-01, I'm starting to wonder if the average Pentax employee even knows what a drawing board is. Given a set of pictures of a variety of objects, lets say an oven, a car, a piano, a television, a washing machine and a drawing board, what % would correctly identify the drawing board?

--

William Robb