From: Walt Gilbert <ldott...@gmail.com>
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Wednesday, February 1, 2012 10:11 PM
Subject: PESO: Panache

Hi all,

I was combing through my archives (as it were) and came across an image and
thought I should get some input on it.

http://www.flickriver.com/photos/walt_gilbert/6804662591/

It was shot with my K-x using the K-50/1.4 -- beyond that, I haven't the
foggiest clue as to the technical deets. My guess is that the aperture is set
at f/2 and the ISO would probably be somewhere in the neighborhood of 1600
given the conditions (sitting in a dimly lit bar), not using flash (I'm
constitutionally incapable most times), with a fairly slow shutter speed (1/50
or thereabouts).

In any event, I'm looking for possible submissions to the PDML annual and
wondered if anyone thought this might be a potentially worthy candidate.

Thanks!

-- Walt

-- PDML Pentax-Discuss Mail List