Thanks again, Ann!

I see what you mean. My biggest challenge in making more changes is that I'm not good enough with my software to be able to consistently replicate the rendering. So, it's going to take some fiddling around, but I'll keep at it and see what I can do. At this point, I'm kind of inclined to leave things as they are and just let the image be a little smaller if it's printed in the annual rather than risk changing it too much from the initial rendering for the sake of scale.

I did a little reading on "The Four Feathers" last night, and it does sound interesting. Apparently, it's been reproduced in film and on the stage quite a few times -- so it must have something going for it. :)

Thanks again for the input. If I can manage to get it right, I'll upload a different crop and hope it comes across in print somewhere close to the way it comes across on my monitor.

-- Walt