on 2012-02-03 17:02 Godfrey DiGiorgi wrote
On Fri, Feb 3, 2012 at 1:57 PM, Charles Robinson<charl...@visi.com>  wrote:
Great camera, but I still feel like I'm just millimeters away from throwing it
to the ground when I hold it up to take a photo.  Slippery little devil!

You need a decent case. I found a very slim, rigid InCase jacket with
a lightly rubberized surface texture that will make it much easier to
grip securely. I bought it even though I don't own the phone yet as
these things come in and out of production so fast ...

i have a slightly-rubbery Incipio NGP case on my iPhone 4 (same size as 4s, but button locations vary slightly on Verizon iPhones); it adds very little bulk, yet grips and protects pretty well; there's been hardly any wear after 12 months for mine or my partner's; we both carry our phones daily, and though i think the case also helps reduce drops, both phones have been dropped a few times without damage