on 2012-02-15 14:13 Don Guthrie wrote
This is what rural Iowa looks like these days.

Comments encouraged.

it reminds me of a train in a non-literal way; the field gives an illusion of motion blur

If you have a chance look at the rock picture below this one. I posted the link
awhile ago and no one noticed. If it is too bad to comment on I need to know.

i saw the rock, and appreciated your comment about leveling on the K-5 — it is pleasant image and has a distinct mood, just didn't come together to get a comment from me