Thanks Jack! Point taken about both photos. The rock picture was in part a demonstration how easy it was for me to take waist level or even knee level pictures with a wide angle lens and K-5 using electronic level. Saving the old back & knees.

Message: 4
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 14:42:31 -0800 (PST)
From: Jack Davis <jdavi...@yahoo.com>
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List <pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: Re: The Modern Midwest Lanscape

Like the horizontal smoke/steam. Could use a little more room on the left.

Rock pic has a couple things I'd like to have been able to try. Don't really
care for the tree sticking out of the center of the large rock. Shot might have
been taken from somewhat further to the right. Scant, tracked, shadowed?old
snow pretty much loses its winter scene impact.
Love the use of the rocks. Their texture is certainly a plus.

http://donspix.posterous.com/#!/

-- PDML Pentax-Discuss Mail List
the directions.?? ??