I had this lens from my Russian Zenit, German Pentacon and Pentax
Spotmatic M42 thread mount era, but sold it after I bought the Sigma
10-20 EX DC f4-5.6 for my Pentax K20D. The old Pentax is no match for
the newer Sigma UWA, except that I have to contend with f5.6 at the
20mm end. My God the Sigma is awesome - brutally sharp at the 20mm
end.
I wish I had the money to buy the Tokina UWA which is much much
superior to the Sigma. I am sorry folks, about these ancient lenses -
I have half a dozen myself - apart from nostalgic value, they cannot
beat modern "plasticky" lenses in performance - most of them.
I say this, as I also have a Leica SLR with Leica lenses - circa 1995
- best lying around in my cupboard - antique value only. Bipin - from
a far away enchanting land.