Thanks Walt -
much appreciated

now if I can jsut get facebook to come up so I can play words with friends...

ann

On 5/3/2012 23:25, Walt Gilbert wrote:
Hugs-aplenty, Ann!

At this point, I guess you just have to take solace in the fact that the
day's almost over, and that most people understand that when you sell to
a lot of different buyers on eBay, sooner or later you're going to sell
something to an unreasonable jerk. And if you've made it since 1999
without doing so, I figure you've led a pretty charmed life as internet
commerce goes.

Here's to a better day tomorrow!

-- Walt