Sorry to hear you having a run of crappy luck, Ann.  Some days are
like that, I  guess... better to focus on the big picture, and not let
the idiots get you down.  FWIW, I  think most people realize that the
internet is full of cranks, so the difference between a 100% and 99.5
% positive feedback to any potential buyers has to be nonexistent.

Sending hugs!

:)
-c