From: Ann Sanfedele

This really has been a hellish day...

My landline has been out for over a week and the complexities of getting
something done about it now seem like childs play... it isn't fixed yet,
but the tech guy from VErizon is good and tomorrow, perhaps , there will
be a solution.

But - I finally decide to get in touch with Trend P'cillin and point out
that while I had ponied up for another year, I kept getting notices that
I was in danger while it was still running.

I didn't ahve the updated version - but, catch 22, i may not be able to
upload it.

worse was 45 minutes on the phone with ebay trying desperately to get a
negative feedback comment removed because some guy in Brazil didnt get
the package I mailed in March and have the tracking number to prove it.

He wrote mail - I replied and suggested he give it more time,etc etc,
and today he left nasty feedback.  only the second ever neg feedback in
14 years of ebay selling...and the other was in 1999!  But that one neg
feedback dropped me from 100% to 99.5% ugh.  they won't take it off, it
seems.

The catch 22 was that I could appeal a case, but the buyer didn't open
a case and now it is too late for him to do it.  But, apparently, not
too late for him to leave negative feedback.  Yikes.

And then there are hardly any sales.

I'm in a bit of a funk -- but trying to tell myself how lucky I am in
so many ways..

thanks for reading, if you did - hugs accepted

ann

I hope today is a better day.