From: Bruce Walker <bruce.wal...@gmail.com>
Sent: May 7, 2012 5/7/12
To: Pentax Discuss Mailing List <PDML@pdml.net>
Subject: PESO Lee

Shot first, rhetoric follows ...

http://www.flickr.com/bruce_m_walker/7150745325/lightbox/

Many would say this couldn't be done: vintage K100D Super, ISO 800,
DA* 55 wide open at f/1.4. Accident totally waiting to happen.

"It'll be uselessly noisy!" ... "It'll all be way too soft!" ... "6
megapixels isn't enough!"

You be the judge.

At a posing and direction workshop held by my friend Neeto da Silva. I
was kind of a guest participant, and I got this in the chill-out area
while Lee and I were waiting our turns on-set. Model is Lee Riley,
hair & makeup is Christine Chan. Retouch is moi.

Comments welcome!

--
-bmw