From: "knarftheriault

Well, maybe it's just me. So far several have commented and I seem to
be the only one who senses this expression of discomfort.

No, I see it too. I just don't know what it really means.

Btw, just to be clear, I'm not saying that she actually feels
discomfort or trepidation, just that I'm getting it from her facial
expression. I certainly understand that you've captured a
split-second in time and whatever is there was fleeting at most; as
you said, possibly "transitional" between looks.

But so far I seem to be alone on this one, so carry on...