From: Bruce Walker <bruce.wal...@gmail.com>
Sent: May 7, 2012 5/7/12
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: Re: PESO Lee

Thank you, Charles.

Reading expressions is really tough.

I read some study where researchers showed both men and women pictures
of women in various situations expressing different emotions. In
general, women saw that the pictures showed annoyance, frustration,
anger and so on. Mostly the men thought the expressions were depicting
flirting, or come-hither looks. :-)

Mars and Venus ...

--
-bmw