- agreed, the lens gets out of the way when shooting eagles on a
nearby treetop as opposed to mountains 10km away
- I hand-hold the lens. Which got a lot easier with the K-5 because I
don’t mind shooting at ISO3200 so I can have a fast shutter speed even
when it’s not very bright. Except for when you’re sitting there aimed,
waiting for the eagle to fly away, your arms get tired fast.
- “trashy”