Thanks for the note, Christine. I may send the k-5 in for service anyway. I
think it' at about 30,000 frames. But both of my 560 flashes are in Chandler
now, so I'm going to wait and see what that costs me.  Lots of frames on both
flashes as well, so I can count these snafus as normal service. But no
warranties.
Paul