I got a text, night before last, from a friend asking if I still had a K20
charger.  He is starting to teach classes at a dance studio, and was planning
on getting together with his boss, set up the camera and have her take some
pictures, but couldn't find his charger.  By the time the dust settled, he came
over here and we did a quick photo session in my back yard.

K-5, FA77, on a monopod, which seems like a reasonable compromise between
mobility and stability.  About halfway through the shots of him in a black
shirt, I put the AF540 on for fill light.

Going over the photos, I've got a distressing number where the camera is
focused on something closer to me than his eyes, despite my attempt to set the
focus point on his eyes.  Usually on some high contrast feature of his shirt.
The close ups seem to be focused just right, so it's more of a focus point
selection issue, than a front focus issue.
I'm still waiting for my focus screen adjustment shims from Pentax, it's been
about a month.  I ordered a variety, and got a note that a couple were on back
order, and I can't seem to drop those from my order and get it shipped already.

Anyways, comments and suggestions on these are welcome.
http://www.fluidr.com/photos/ellarsee/sets/72157629997379781/