On Jun 5, 2012, at 11:40 AM, Bruce Walker wrote:

> Larry there are some very good shots hiding in there. That man is a
> great subject.

Thank you.  I'd like to do some "romance novel cover" photos with him.  I've
got several friends into historical costuming and live near cliffs overlooking
the ocean.

> But sadly, it's *way* too much effort to scroll through all of those

You are right.

> looking for them. I do like 59440.jpg and 59468.jpg especially.

Thanks.

> Before you spend another moment comparing MTF charts, I recommend you
> practice editing shoots like that down to 1 to 3 shots to post. Use
> the stars in Lr to rank the and do a few passes.

That's pretty much what I did.  I did a couple passes of rating, then had Zab
do a pass.
What is left are the ones I posted for him to choose from.  I'm waiting for his
feedback.

> BTW, try having him tilt his head away from the camera toward his far
> shoulder a little in more shots where he's turned 3/4. Like 59521.jpg.

Thanks.